1.1 Chekashoff Corparation Pro sp. z o.o. - is a company registered and operating in accordance with the law of the Republic of Poland on the basis of the General Data Protection and Regulation.
Legal address of the company: al. Jana Pawła II 27 00-867 Warsaw.
1.2 The Website unreal-estate.pl is an official Site providing real estate buying/selling services, operating in the Republic of Poland and administered by the Chekashoff Corparation Pro.
The site provides user account registration, property search, online booking, viewing of vendor contacts, writing reviews, as well as property information and informative articles useful to the Users of our Site.
2. KEY CONCEPTS
2.1 "Operator" means Chekashoff Corparation Pro, which processes personal data and determines further procedures with the information received in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
2.2 "Personal data" means any personal information directly or indirectly relating to the User using the Site's services.
Personal data includes:
- Surname, first name;
- Contact details (telephone number, address, e-mail address);
- Date of birth;
- Links to social media profiles.
2.3 "Data processing" means any action or series of actions (collection, storage, systematisation, updating, transmission, blocking, etc.).
2.5 "Site User" means a person who has access to the Site and uses its services.
3. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
3.1 The legal basis for data processing are:
- General personal data protection regulations;
- Other regulations on personal data protection;
- The User's consent to the processing of personal data.
3.3. The User independently consents to the permission of their personal data being used by the operator.
3.4.The personal data as stipulated above shall be stored safely and is not to be disclosed. The operator guard’s personal data and does not disclose it to any third party. The operator is not responsible for leakage of information by the Users themselves when transferring their data to another web resource.
3.5. The Personal Data Processing Policy applies to all the information that a user may provide to the Site.
3.8. The Website Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User.
4. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER IS COLLECTED
4.1. The operator can use the data provided by the User for the following purposes:
- Identification and registration of the User on the site;
- Granting the User with access to personalised resources on the Site;
- Establishing communication between the Operator and the User, including the sending of notices, questions regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User;
- Confirming the veracity and completeness of the data provided by the User;
- Providing the User with effective support and a first class service in the event that any questions come up regarding the operation of the Website;
- Providing the User (under their personal consent) with newsletters, adverts and other information on behalf of the Site;
5. METHODS AND TIME FRAMES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is lawful and not limited to a specific time frame.
5.2. The User agrees that the Operator may pass on the information received to couriers, postal services or telecommunications operators for the sole purpose of fulfilling the User's order that’s been submitted through the Site.
5.3. Personal data of the User may be disclosed to authorised public entities of the Republic of Poland on reasonable grounds and only in accordance with the law of the Republic of Poland.
5.4. If any personal data is lost or disclosed, the operator is obliged to inform the User.
5.5. The operator shall take necessary measures to protect the User's personal information from accidental access, withdrawal, liquidation, modification, copying, as well as from any other unlawful acts by third parties.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. The User is obliged to:
- Provide the information necessary to use the Site.
- Update and supplement the information provided if changes arise.
6.2.The operator is obliged to:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the personal data of Users in accordance with the established regulations.
- Block the User's personal data at the request of the User, their legal representative or an appointed representative of any legal duties in the case of unreliable information or unlawful actions being detected on the Site.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In the event that confidential Information is lost or disclosed, the operator shall not be liable for:
- The data has been in the public domain prior to its loss or disclosure;
- The data has been received by a third party prior to the operator receiving it;
- The data has been disclosed with the User's consent.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. Before a dispute between the Operator and Site User can be taken to court, a claim for a voluntary settlement must be submitted in written form.
8.2. The recipient of the complaint ought to, within 30 calendar days of receiving the complaint, notify the applicant in written form of the decision regarding the handling of the complaint.
8.3. In the event that the pre-trial settlement of the dispute is unsuccessful, the dispute shall be referred to a court in accordance with the law in effect in the Republic of Poland.
9. THE POLICY IN REGARDS TO COOKIES
9.1. GENERAL POSITION
Cookies are small text files stored on a User's device (PC, tablet, smartphone) or browser. They contain information about the User's previous activity on the Site and can be displayed:
- The User's preferences;
- Products that the User has viewed or added to the cart;
- The text which the User had previously entered on the Site;
- The IP address and location of the User;
- The date and time of the visit to the Site;
- OS and browser versions;
- Clicks and transitions.
9.2.1. The cookies that the operator uses do not store any personal data of the User. Therefore, it does not divulge any personal information and is absolutely safe for the User.
9.2.2. The operator guarantees not to disclose or transfer to third party’s information collected from the cookies.
10. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS